East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FML for real

+3
ißob
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
ChibiChan
7 posters

Go down

FML for real Empty FML for real

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm

So i got laid off a few weeks back. i had an interview today at 9:00 A.M. with BMW Logistics. Really good job.
at 8:50 A.M. i was arrested in the parking lot of BMW for driving without a valid insurance. who the fuk gets arrested for not having their insurance card on them? who the fuck gets arrested in the parking lot of the job they were about to interview for in ten minutes.$500 to get out of jail and get my car outta impound.
FML FOR REAL

**Moved this post to the Staff Section since it is very personal.
**This is to protect ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne from the community that may give opposition opinions or absolute- -negativity on him.

Back to top Go down

FML for real Empty Re: FML for real

Post  ChibiChan Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Wow. That's crazy. Never known anyone to get arrested or fined for insurance in a parking lot. I could understand you driving to BMW and being pulled over for something, but while in the parking lot?

scratch scratch scratch
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Well i got pulled over for seat belt as i was pulling into the parking lot of the place i was interviewing at. and yea for real who gets arrested for not having insurance on them? and who moved this?

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Fri May 21, 2010 2:04 pm

‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne wrote:So i got laid off a few weeks back. i had an interview today at 9:00 A.M. with BMW Logistics. Really good job.
at 8:50 A.M. i was arrested in the parking lot of BMW for driving without a valid insurance. who the fuk gets arrested for not having their insurance card on them? who the fuck gets arrested in the parking lot of the job they were about to interview for in ten minutes.$500 to get out of jail and get my car outta impound.
FML FOR REAL
I'm terribly sorry this happen to you mike,*Tim*and trust me, i know the injustice of some law's that are nothing more than to just profit themselves. Sad

I hope you recover soon from this situation. Remember me and the WWL community staff and all, will give you it's full support no matter what happens.Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by =[CATZ]=King Bradley on Fri May 21, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Fri May 21, 2010 2:07 pm

‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne wrote:and who moved this?
Here's my forum's license.
FML for real 123_Fuhrer_King_Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 2:35 pm

bad as it was i really don't need to be protected i wanted to share this with everyone in an attempt to find the humor in the situation.......... if you could move it back i would be greatly appreciated........ also i know you did not just mistake me for dallas....... my name is not mike.... its tim

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Fri May 21, 2010 4:14 pm

ShinPav0ne. My logs show that Catz is the one that moved your topic to the staff section at Fri May 21, 2010 1:16 pm. If you wish to move it back to the public you may do so since you can mod the forum by using the mod tools at the bottm of the thread
ißob
ißob
:SuperAdmin:

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Fri May 21, 2010 5:28 pm

ißob wrote:ShinPav0ne. My logs show that Catz is the one that moved your topic to the staff section at Fri May 21, 2010 1:16 pm. If you wish to move it back to the public you may do so since you can mod the forum by using the mod tools at the bottm of the thread
ibob he has a brain to know who moved his topic, it's obvious. I may move us all to a new forum site soon. Evil or Very Mad
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Fri May 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Woah so u went to jail? i m really sad to see my friend pav1 live for few days only now cuz i heard in jail u get raped by boys and sum have aids so really sorry to hear dat Sad

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Fri May 21, 2010 8:24 pm

=[CATZ]=King Bradley wrote:
ißob wrote:ShinPav0ne. My logs show that Catz is the one that moved your topic to the staff section at Fri May 21, 2010 1:16 pm. If you wish to move it back to the public you may do so since you can mod the forum by using the mod tools at the bottm of the thread
ibob he has a brain to know who moved his topic, it's obvious. I may move us all to a new forum site soon. Evil or Very Mad

I'm Sorry cat I was just a little late. You don't have to be rude.
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Fri May 21, 2010 8:25 pm

dhumba wrote:Woah so u went to jail? i m really sad to see my friend pav1 live for few days only now cuz i heard in jail u get raped by boys and sum have aids so really sorry to hear dat Sad

Thats prison. In Jail that doesn't happen often. In prison people that are sentenced for life most likely do that because they have pretty much lost it all.
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 9:28 pm

yea and i never actually went to jail... i got processed and ibonded out immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Fri May 21, 2010 9:52 pm

‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne wrote:yea and i never actually went to jail... i got processed and ibonded out immediately.

lol "ibonded" hehe
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 9:53 pm

i knew you would like that... thats actually what its called when you get released on your own recognizance

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Fri May 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Did i come to mind when you were going threw the whole process. Did i come to mind ANYWHERE threw the whole thing? lol "iBonded" hehe
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Hmm ibonded so apple is also running the jail, jk lol!

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Sat May 22, 2010 3:07 am

Hate being a joykill....but is this appropriate conversation for the community to know about?

Im very upset on what happen to tim, but on the silver lining, the police officer may have very well saved tim's life. Safety belts are top priority whenever your driving no matter how far the distance, so i thank him for his safety even though the penalty was costly. The insurance issues was not fair, but i think it was an overlooked aftermath of the safety belt dilemma.
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Sat May 22, 2010 11:24 am

... ibonded. hehe
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 22, 2010 1:33 pm

lol @ ibob so happy now

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Sun May 23, 2010 1:17 pm

I met this super rich dude through a friend of mine. a few months ago. he seemed pretty chill, he'd invite me to his parties, out for drinks, and talk to me about outsoursing some design work to me (advertising for some of his properties, logos, branding and development of ipod apps). which would pay a shitload of money. each time i would chill with him, I would bring along a few female friends. so far i've introduced him to 4 girls, 3 of them have been models 1 is still pretty but not a working model. he has tried to hookup with EVERYone of them, and has failed. and im guessing its because they dont give a fuk about his money or the fact that he drives around in a porche. (btw, the dude is like 37. and the girls are 20-25). so after getting rejected by the last girl, he stopped calling me to chill / hangout. and decided not to outsource any work to me. i hear from my friend that he thinks im just cockblocking him, which is why he's pissed at me. maybe i am. but its obvious he is just using me to meet young, intelligent women...... fuk my life... and fuk rich pretentious cunts.
milk&cookies
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Sun May 23, 2010 7:18 pm

You were milked!. Why don't you give him some milk and some cookies...
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm

i've already intro'd him to four single attractive girls. not my fault they didnt let him taste their milk and cookies.
milk&cookies
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Back to top Go down

Post  tonshaad1230 Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Wow, just over an insurance problem? Looks like Gebco or Geico didn't help you in your dire time of need.
tonshaad1230
tonshaad1230

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 am

=[CATZ]=King Bradley wrote:
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne wrote:and who moved this?
Here's my forum's license.
FML for real 123_Fuhrer_King_Bradley

Looks like two circles and a triangle.
10902SMOKE22234
10902SMOKE22234