East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Fourth Of July Special WWL Forum Revival" *Opening Speech For EWL*

+2
NçH
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
6 posters

Go down

"Fourth Of July Special WWL Forum Revival" *Opening Speech For EWL* Empty "Fourth Of July Special WWL Forum Revival" *Opening Speech For EWL*

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:15 am

How are you all my friend's! Let me start off to say i been on a rough road and had to do some harsh personel decisions at a very high cost to me that has lead to disaster. The story that will be told could be too emotional for some to take in, i advice you to fully understand the situations of administration oppositions that was pre-existing in the WWL community and how the fourth of july revived all friendships and "paved" (No pun intended) additional doors. (East Wonderland)

Administration can be a very finicky thing that could lead to internal conflicts if not conducted correctly among staff or not taken serious. To make the long story short, Pav0ne has made a decision to challenge my own authority and has gone rogue taking some of the staff like ibob the controller of the WWL forums with him because of my own self decided actions i did on him that i admit to making wrongful choices like banning & deleteing accounts. This caused broken friendships and the start of secretive rivalry. Soon one day WWL was hacked in the most perfect of the worst timing that pointed the fingers to Pav0ne and his users because they took quick opportunity of making a falsely created WWL server while the real one was
destroyed by a possible rogue insider or a everyday hacker that has yet to be solved. Massive rumor's and arguments‎ was spreading in the kaillera community while trolls keep seeding it. Pav0ne's true intentions was to keep the server up because the real server was gone, but somehow he decided to still keep the created server for exiled administrators, but it's own structure failed to convince WWL users to stay even after the redirect ip. Seeing how friends has ended to absolute sorrow and hate of the hellish outcomes, Pav0ne has come to me in the fourth of july and discussed what would be better for the community of WWL. After the long chat it was decided that the forums you see now belongs to me and was also given a gift by pav0ne and East Wonderland is born.

Wonderland has grown into two part's West and East. Users can now pick on either side and know they are on official Wonderland servers to game on and will be controlled by the very same administrators of W&E.

A wonderful future awaits for you all! cat
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

"Fourth Of July Special WWL Forum Revival" *Opening Speech For EWL* Empty Re: "Fourth Of July Special WWL Forum Revival" *Opening Speech For EWL*

Post  NçH Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:11 am

Wow epic history... Im cool with this
NçH
NçH
:Admin:

https://www.youtube.com/Nashcharlie1

Back to top Go down

"Fourth Of July Special WWL Forum Revival" *Opening Speech For EWL* Empty Lolo

Post  dhumba Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Hmm i shud disconnect my cable cuz this has better drama Laughing

dhumba

Back to top Go down

"Fourth Of July Special WWL Forum Revival" *Opening Speech For EWL* Empty Re: "Fourth Of July Special WWL Forum Revival" *Opening Speech For EWL*

Post  ißob Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:39 pm

dhumba wrote:Hmm i shud disconnect my cable cuz this has better drama Laughing

That's all you like huh. Drama. You like causing it too because you like it.
ißob
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:24 pm

ißob wrote:
dhumba wrote:Hmm i shud disconnect my cable cuz this has better drama Laughing

That's all you like huh. Drama. You like causing it too because you like it.

Sigh grow up troll it was a joke lol....

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 am

What an epic saga. I am glad wwl didn't just dissolve from the argument! I remember Pav posting something about it and I read his post out of context and thought this guy is really mad and I have no idea what he is talking about. Then in the lobby of the fake west wonderland people were talking all kinds of egregious speculation on the future of the server and the identity of the hacker. It's good to have it all out on the table and move on so we can play some video games. alien
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:05 am

thrillhouse wrote:What an epic saga. I am glad wwl didn't just dissolve from the argument! I remember Pav posting something about it and I read his post out of context and thought this guy is really mad and I have no idea what he is talking about. Then in the lobby of the fake west wonderland people were talking all kinds of egregious speculation on the future of the server and the identity of the hacker. It's good to have it all out on the table and move on so we can play some video games. alien

Agreed Razz
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down