East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal slug 3 Help

2 posters

Go down

Metal slug 3 Help Empty Metal slug 3 Help

Post  Ltmonkey Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 am

I dont know if this is the right place i think this should just be called game help not just for combos.

I need help with metal slug 3 i am trying to get better the only level i dont die on is the 1st mission. The 2nd mission i die at the part when the helis attack and the zombies are on the side or if i survive that. The 1st part of the boss if i can get past those parts i am fine. I also have a issue with the robot boss i cant shoot the homeing missles that come out of his arm with the pistol nore do i have the ablity to dodge them. I can jump past the 1st few but they come around and i am done for. and i pretty much suck from there on my most resent game was 26 continues which i think is not horrible but is not good i have no idea what my best was but it was probley around the 20s. Anyway i would like some tips or if you see me play a game with me and help me out.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Metal slug 3 Help Empty Re: Metal slug 3 Help

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 pm

you sure picked one hell of a game to try a superplay
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 pm

i am not trying to super play i just want to beable to get under 20 lifes at least lol
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down