East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xena aka destiny aka ~_~

+11
buubuu
tonshaad1230
dhumba
ißob
ChibiChan
10902SMOKE22234
Destiny~
milk&cookies
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
Ltmonkey
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Xena aka destiny aka ~_~ Empty Xena aka destiny aka ~_~

Post  Ltmonkey Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:23 pm

did you know she loves her twin sister baby buu and has spamed the chat for 3 days saying i love baby buu >.> who here thinks this is very annoying. its cool to do it once but when that person is not even loged on the server and she is just saying it randomly over and over its just like wtf lol. No

Last edited by Ltmonkey on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Xena aka destiny aka ~_~ Empty Re: Xena aka destiny aka ~_~

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this..
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

not saying you should i am just informing everyone as a joke.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Freedom comes in a price. Xena is exercising her right's in the *normal* fashion, well maybe not as *normal* but there is nothing *normal* in the world of street fighter three. Arrow 3xN=Destiny

*Humming to Elena's* "BEATS IN MY HEAD" pirat
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:14 pm

I miss yuri
milk&cookies
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Back to top Go down

Post  Destiny~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 pm

milk&cookies wrote:I miss yuri

Yuri is wonderful too Very Happy
Destiny~
Destiny~

Back to top Go down

Post  Destiny~ Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Ltmonkey wrote:did you know she loves her twin sister baby buu and has spamed the chat for 3 days saying i love baby buu >.> who here thinks this is very annoying. its cool to do it once but when that person is not even loged on the server and she is just saying it randomly over and over its just like wtf lol. No

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Now it seems just about everyone knows Baby Buu is my TWIN sister! Hip Hip Horayyyyyyyyyy! Hip Hip Horayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ^____^
Destiny~
Destiny~

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Was it literally 3 days straight?
10902SMOKE22234
10902SMOKE22234

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 am

It was only a matter of time before Destiny's sick obsession would have someone complaining about it on the forums. (not that I haven't received pms about it) In all seriousness, Destiny needs to do open a blog or twitter account.

Its not a huge problem and usually I don't pay attention to her, but Destiny needs to start taking consideration on how her obsession is agitating the players. Do you really think people want to read the same " waa waa I miss buu" non-sense everyday?
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:32 am

ChibiChan wrote:It was only a matter of time before Destiny's sick obsession would have someone complaining about it on the forums. (not that I haven't received pms about it) In all seriousness, Destiny needs to do open a blog or twitter account.

Its not a huge problem and usually I don't pay attention to her, but Destiny needs to start taking consideration on how her obsession is agitating the players. Do you really think people want to read the same " waa waa I miss buu" non-sense everyday?
Now i see that rather rude "Miss Chibi" in how you conduct yourself to a fellow staff member after you left for sometime. Destiny is your friend and i find it wrong for you to bring this about on the forum. Times have been very tuff for all of us but this is not how to focus it on. You should apologize to Destiny. Surprised
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:04 pm

=[CATZ]=King Bradley wrote:
ChibiChan wrote:It was only a matter of time before Destiny's sick obsession would have someone complaining about it on the forums. (not that I haven't received pms about it) In all seriousness, Destiny needs to do open a blog or twitter account.

Now i see that rather rude "Miss Chibi" in how you conduct yourself to a fellow staff member after you left for sometime. Destiny is your friend and i find it wrong for you to bring this about on the forum. Times have been very tuff for all of us but this is not how to focus it on. You should apologize to Destiny. Surprised

When there is a problem that's what we do. We bring it to the forums Mad
ißob
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:15 pm

Now i see that rather rude "Miss Chibi" in how you conduct yourself to a fellow staff member after you left for sometime. Destiny is your friend and i find it wrong for you to bring this about on the forum. Times have been very tuff for all of us but this is not how to focus it on. You should apologize to Destiny. :o

I can't apologize, because I've already asked her to cut it out and she knows people don't like it.

Unfortunately, I imagine the only way this is going to stop is if she learns how to use twitter or buu ask her to stop because she herself is getting annoyed by it.

ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Sigh @ destiny wat a ridiculous troll she is literally no life Evil or Very Mad

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  tonshaad1230 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Why don't you guys just ask her nicely to not say it because its annoying and its turning away people from the server?
tonshaad1230
tonshaad1230

Back to top Go down

Post  Destiny~ Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 am

ChibiChan wrote:

I can't apologize, because I've already asked her to cut it out and she knows people don't like it.

Unfortunately, I imagine the only way this is going to stop is if she learns how to use twitter or buu ask her to stop because she herself is getting annoyed by it.

ChibiChan you didn't read Ltmoney's response after his initial thread. He made this thread as a joke.

Ltmonkey wrote:not saying you should i am just informing everyone as a joke.

Ltmonkey was not complaining, he himself said it was a joke.

Since we're on this subject, I'd like to know why it is more acceptable to spread hate on the server (i.e. ppl arguing, using very profane vulgarities) but somehow it is NOT ok for me to express that I simply care for someone (i.e. me simply saying I miss Baby Buu). Why does all the negative stuff that ppl do seem to go unnoticed.... yet why is me saying something nice about someone considered such a big problem?? This doesn't make sense to me at all. And FYI, I don't just say that Baby Buu is WONDERFUL. I have often gone into chats (not game) and popped in there just to kindly tell everyone in the chat "I'd just like to say you are all sooo...so.... WONDERFUL!" I've done this numerous times. Don't believe me? Ask the late night chatters who host the "Chat (Not game)" chats. Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but I really don't see why I'm considered such a heretic here!

In the first place Baby Buu couldn't possibly be annoyed by my expressions because (1) she is my friend and (2) she hasn't even been around in the server.... for the LONGEST time. Hence... why do you think I've been saying I miss her??? She just came back literally two days ago. I will only stop saying nice things about Baby Buu only if she or Brownout ask me to. If any of the players in the server have a problem with me expressing how I miss someone or how wonderful I think someone is, quite frankly, I think THEY'RE the ones with the problem!.... And there is also such a thing as ignore. If anyone could possibly be annoyed by me I suggest they simply ignore me. It's a simple solution. I'm not verbally assaulting anyone (which I have never have or will ever do), so I really don't see what the problem is....
Destiny~
Destiny~

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:03 am

People arguing isn't against the rules, nor is profane vulgarities. (aside from racism which is defined) Neither are necessarily acceptable, but it is a gaming server. Its not a blog for people to keep track of how much you miss someone. You're right about one thing though. Buu couldn't have possibly been annoyed because "(2) she hasn't been around in the server". She didn't have to deal with it.

Admins can't be ignored either so its not like anyone had a choice but to hear you out. If you really want to justify your obsession, direct all your "nice things" about buu to her directly in pm or private chat between you and her. You won't do that because:

1. You want people to acknowledge your obsession with an individual. Thus you treat the lobby as a buu blog so people know how "WONDERFUL" buu is. I think we all get the idea now, but it seems you needed the attention since Buu wasn't here to listen to you.

2. Buu might ask you to stop, based on the volume in which you say "nice things" about her in the span of 10 minutes. I'm sure she doesn't mind you saying nice things about her in general, but even I couldn't stand someone saying "I missed you" 100 times in 10 minutes.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Alright that's IT this is really childish people .I see no hurt Destiny doing like she Said be4 you can ignore her if you dont want to see it . Destiny is person who like to express herself and her feeling for ppl she thinks is wounderful.And once again like she said im not the only one she talks bout being great or what. For example (Bardock,Yuri,D3,xezo,Brown,and a few more ppl .

Oh and chibib from what you post seems to me like your more jealous then annoyed,Really actually the few ppl who have came to you and complaint bout,which is really the same two ppl. But that's not my point ,but since this came to forum. I will talk to Destiny Bout this. Oh and one more thing.. I apperciate how destiny feels bout me,and I feel sorry for the ones who belittle Destiny cause she love to express herself. But let me tell everyone one thing if I catch you says anything to Destiny bout in a disrespectful way you will be (BAN ..INCLUDING ADMINS) You will be ban till I feel that you have learn to respect someone.I understand ppl feeling destiny expressing herself but you ppl take it to far there is a proper way to ask someone to do something. LEARN HOW TO Cool
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU

Back to top Go down

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 pm

I think destiny knows exactly how people feel about her spam...... yes spam.......and knowingly continues with what i assume is the intent to annoy or get attention... weather good or bad.... destiny also jumps into a chat, where she knows this behavior is not wanted, to continue with her mantra.... maybe destiny should be asked to respect those who do not want to hear it....
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:20 pm

‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne wrote:I think destiny knows exactly how people feel about her spam...... yes spam.......and knowingly continues with what i assume is the intent to annoy or get attention... weather good or bad.... destiny also jumps into a chat, where she knows this behavior is not wanted, to continue with her mantra.... maybe destiny should be asked to respect those who do not want to hear it....

So you saying Destiny go in chats and spam just coz she know they dont like it...? Reallly pav... Makes no sense ppl are complaint she spam in the (MAIN CHAT) Not in chatrooms. And dont act like ppl dont spam in chatroom cause they do.. MAJOR SPAM...and there's a differnt in spamming and express urself.. Im not saying what she is doing is right or wrong. Spam is when you continue (NONSTOP) saying the same thing over and over again .. For example ..

*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game)'
*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game) <<====== I CALL THAT SPAM
*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game)
*Chat (not game)
Anywho back to what I was saying, I would understand if it was games she was going to and saying whatever,or maybe announce it in a game then i would be concern but this is really pityful .. This is the internet free to express urself or whatever as long as you not breaking a rule. In the case of destiny she is not breaking any rules. As far as I know, ppl just complaint over childish things if u are in a game you wont see she chating whatever now would you Laughing Plain and simple.

Just as chibi said(Its not a huge problem and usually I don't pay attention to her)and im sure others dont either just the ones who like to cause some kinda drama or they just have nothing better to do but complaint bout something... and just as tfmonkey said(not saying you should i am just informing everyone as a joke... this is a joke that turned in to drama..
So i dont see how this get this serious.... Leave destiny alone I! Will talk to her bout this matter..
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 pm

LOL@jealous. Even if I was, I still don't want someone pestering me every 10 minutes about how wonderful I am. That alone would make me nauseous and I'd probably wind up silencing them. I don't know what two people you are talking about in particular, but my inbox had messages from several users about this. I never reported it because Destiny already knew people were getting annoyed by it and I have asked her on many occasions to express herself to you directly or make a blog.

I'm not telling her not to express herself, but to at least be half considerate about how much and how often she does it so that it does not irritate people having legitimate conversations or advertising their games. I have to let people spam ad their game to get around it or to just be fair on account she is spamming too.

Xena aka destiny aka ~_~ Xenapi10

This dialogue amuses me.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:07 pm

[quote="ChibiChan"]LOL@jealous. Even if I was, I still don't want someone pestering me every 10 minutes about how wonderful I am. That alone would make me nauseous and I'd probably wind up silencing them. I don't know what two people you are talking about in particular, but my inbox had messages from several users about this. I never reported it because Destiny already knew people were getting annoyed by it and I have asked her on many occasions to express herself to you directly or make a blog.

I'm not telling her not to express herself, but to at least be half considerate about how much and how often she does it so that it does not irritate people having legitimate conversations or advertising their games. I have to let people spam ad their game to get around it or to just be fair on account she is spamming too.

Xena aka destiny aka ~_~ Xenapi10

From that picture I see nothing wrong destiny is doing I see her talkng not spamming you know like using (Dialogue).. if anyone dont now what that is plz look it up.. and as for fkd77 his in the wrong coz she has a right to talk all she want i dont see where she is spamming..Then again its not like shes doing any harm to anyone just the ones who like to complaint bout nothing really.And as for you chibi we are to diff person.. you are harsh Person (Even if I was, I still don't want someone pestering me every 10 minutes about how wonderful I am. That alone would make me nauseous and I'd probably wind up silencing them)I say this cause u would actually go to the point of muteing a person for acknowlage u..

So,sound bout right , something you would do from what i heard from othes v.v. And as for the the so call many ppl who complaint are maybe the same ppl under a diff name....
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm

I didn't post the dialogue to indicate Destiny doing something wrong. It just shows one of the ways she expresses herself and how users interact with her expressions. In this case, Destiny was repeating the same dialogue over and over and one user lost their patience with her.

I'm not harsh, but if someone pestered me beyond reason I would probably silence them.

Last edited by ChibiChan on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackk Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 pm

lol@jealous, honestly I think if people are finding this annoying, then it's a problem destiny. If Chibi is getting inbox messages, then it's a problem, it's annoying other players, and it must be fixed.
Jackk
Jackk
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 pm

thank you jackk
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Merck Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:51 am

Wow,
Helluvah debate goin on here.
I wish I had some more background on the situation so I may weigh in a little,
but since I dont, I wanna say...

I think Chibi and Buu are both right in ways.
In Buu's defense, Expressing oneself in different ways is not a bad thing. If the person
is just writing alot of random (but not vulgar and deliberately annoying) txt in the chat
that shouldn't be a problem. Especially if they are just saying how much they like them.
I think its kind of adorable to see that kind of love over Kaillera! And honestly,
some people in chat rooms are just over sensitive and get annoyed easily by minuscule things.
I mean its not like Destiny came on the chat to just pester the crap out people, its not
being done with malice, its just Destiny having some light hearted fun in the chat room.

In Chibi's Defense, some people just dont have much tolerance for everything. If the majority
or a decent amount of people do get aggravated constantly then I guess some action can be
taken. But it should never involve name calling, badgering, or disrespecting Destiny
when there was no intention on Destiny's part to piss people off. ( i may not know that for
sure Bcuz i cant read her mind) But from the looks of was i've been reading, Destiny's "rantings"
are harmless. Sure maybe a special 'Buu Bear' Blog can be created where Destiny can gather
all other people who think Buu is a wonderful person, and we can all have fun there.

In the end, I dont think Destiny is doing any real harm. The only harm i see being done is
how immature some people react. If no real harm is being done (i.e. Spam of; cuss words, vulgarism,
perversion, immaturity, and other general dumb things) Then Destiny should not be persecuted
for just having a little fun while expressing her feeling about another person.

Merck
Merck

https://www.facebook.com/areanem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next