East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

offical Magical Drop 3

Go down

offical Magical Drop 3 Empty offical Magical Drop 3

Post  Ltmonkey Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?xbn02iiw6a0g41l Works with mame32k
Forgot to put help at the end of this threads name no big deal i guess =/

Gameplay:

Magical Drop is played in a style and gameplay similar to Puyo Puyo and Puzzle Bobble; a "stack" of random colored bubbles descend from the top, and a player is defeated when a bubble hits the bottom. Bubbles can be picked up and dropped by the player's "clown" at the bottom, and are destroyed when three or more of the same color are put together on a single column. "Chains" are formed either when a single drop caused a chain reaction, or when more than one group of bubbles is destroyed in quick succession. The game is normally played with two players (one may be a computer opponent), and chains cause the opponent's stack to descend faster.

There are 24 characters, Different characters have different attack patterns. The columns of the opponent's stack will descend at different rates relative to each other depending on the character chosen. This causes a disjunction of colors that may make it more difficult for the other player to clear their stack. For example, with the character Devil, all the columns will descend at the same rate, whereas with Sun, the middle columns will descend faster than the others.

If you want to play a game ill be on the server and if you have any other questions ill be there to answer them. Ask chibi to help you with this one she kills me in 2 secs. i just cant do anything about it.

Last edited by Ltmonkey on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

offical Magical Drop 3 Empty Re: offical Magical Drop 3

Post  Ltmonkey Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:07 pm

if i post media fire links on forum it does this so just click the link under the play button and it leads to the download
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down