East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i was banned 5 minutes ago from "king bradley" ...i wante justice

3 posters

Go down

i was banned 5 minutes ago from "king bradley" ...i wante justice Empty i was banned 5 minutes ago from "king bradley" ...i wante justice

Post  Vincent Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 am

this person clearly is taking adavantage of his powers...

i used no profanity or nuttin but just told him that he interrupted my conversation with a fellow gamer! (kafka)
and i was banned for 30,000 minutes. Suspect
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

i was banned 5 minutes ago from "king bradley" ...i wante justice Empty Re: i was banned 5 minutes ago from "king bradley" ...i wante justice

Post  Vincent Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 am

ok updare....he unbanned me but i still think he should be investigated!
Vincent
Vincent

Back to top Go down

i was banned 5 minutes ago from "king bradley" ...i wante justice Empty Re: i was banned 5 minutes ago from "king bradley" ...i wante justice

Post  ChibiChan Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:43 am

Catz is unfortunately the server owner (for WWL) aka King Bradley. Its not uncommon for him to ban people for trivial things like this.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:42 am

Vincent wrote:ok updare....he unbanned me but i still think he should be investigated!

you cant stop him he can bann you for what ever he wants to even for asking him a question.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down