East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the best way to record Kaillera game play?

4 posters

Go down

Whats the best way to record Kaillera game play? Empty Whats the best way to record Kaillera game play?

Post  Merck Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 am

Hey guys!

Just wanted to know from you cool pplz, what is the best way to record kaillera gameplay?
I know MAME has a record function, but i tried to use it and it never works.
I also have fraps, and that works ok too.

But other than the built in recorder and fraps, is there a better way to make recordings?

Thx!
Merck
Merck

https://www.facebook.com/areanem

Back to top Go down

Whats the best way to record Kaillera game play? Empty Re: Whats the best way to record Kaillera game play?

Post  thrillhouse Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 am

I record the input and then after the game replay kaillera input and use fraps or something to record the input as it plays out.
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

Whats the best way to record Kaillera game play? Empty Re: Whats the best way to record Kaillera game play?

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:34 pm

lol...... fappers
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackk Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 pm

What ton said, use camtasia recorder, divx recorder, hyper cam, fraps, plenty of options, make sure there all registered or else you get a watermark logo and max 1 minute to record :!
Jackk
Jackk
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down