East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back. So its Time to duel and Cards Need Trading

4 posters

Go down

I'm Back. So its Time to duel and Cards Need Trading  Empty I'm Back. So its Time to duel and Cards Need Trading

Post  Ic22 Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi everyone idk if anyone remembers me playing on the westwounderland/ eastwounderland servers but its me Ic22. I had to leave for a period of time due to family related issues (mostly concerning my uncle having a stroke and my Grandfathers brother-in-law passing away). But due to all the issues everyone is fine on my end (except for my grandfathers brother-in-law may he R.I.P). Before i left i was in the middle of failing to start a tournament for SPF2 obviously due to my absence it was canceled. I see that this whole community has changed in may ways (new website gave it away). So i was just wondering how the community was doing and what the hell did i miss lol.
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

I'm Back. So its Time to duel and Cards Need Trading  Empty Re: I'm Back. So its Time to duel and Cards Need Trading

Post  thrillhouse Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:22 pm

Hahaha, well, drama is what you missed. This forum is for east wonderland now and the east and west are separate. Also, we've had a racist overload a few times. But, on the plus side, the server is full most of the time.
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

I'm Back. So its Time to duel and Cards Need Trading  Empty Re: I'm Back. So its Time to duel and Cards Need Trading

Post  Ltmonkey Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 pm

thrillhouse wrote:Hahaha, well, drama is what you missed. This forum is for east wonderland now and the east and west are separate. Also, we've had a racist overload a few times. But, on the plus side, the server is full most of the time.

oh the great split why why.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ic22 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 pm

wait wat u mean split up so if i want to play TMNT or other beat em up games wit u guys i have to go to a different server or something?
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Ic22 wrote:wait wat u mean split up so if i want to play TMNT or other beat em up games wit u guys i have to go to a different server or something?

No, the two servers are just no longer affilated. That doesn't mean anything has really changed.
10902SMOKE22234
10902SMOKE22234

Back to top Go down

Post  Ic22 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm

o allright well that makes sense. so did we lose any forum members cuz of the break up?
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down