East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortal Kombat Future Idea Thread

5 posters

Go down

Mortal Kombat Future Idea Thread Empty Mortal Kombat Future Idea Thread

Post  tonshaad1230 Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Here's my idea:

The arcade mode has to have all the characters .Each character has two fighting sytles with one fighting style has a taunt, the other a niejin(power up), and a weapon and some characters can impale again. Each character has their own unique fatality(ies), and animalities. And definitely have stage Fatalities. Two characters can share a style (for example Nitara and Sindel both can have Fu Jow Pai, Liu Kang and Johnny Cage can both have the nun chaka.) The ninjas can all have a choice of sword along with Kenshi and Shang Tsung with his straight sword. Characters may have a choice of weapons. Some have moves that regain some health (like Nitara's neck bite and Shang Tsung's soul steal). This means alot like Deadly Alliance and earlier games. Also once you beat the arcade with any/all characters, save that ending in the kontent section so you can see it again and not have to climb the ladder again if you don't want to, not like MKA. You also have practice, and vs.. Also in the arcade mode the difficulty levels should be different, the computer fighting better, not just always blocking and then throw a punch or two or or rare occasions a combo.

The konquest mode can be (instead of a square mile) an actual world where you might walk, or get a horse, car, boat, or even a plane to get to your next mission. You find a fight to earn koins to rent a horse or car, or to buy a ticket. But unlike Deception your fighter is random like after you finish the MKD konquest. You have side quests and are free roaming. Not like MKA in a straight line and just do the same thing over and over. (I thought MKDA was better than MKA). You can go back to any relm to finish the rest of the side quests. And as you go through the konquest you come across other fighters and train with them. This I means alot like Deception. You find treasure chests, some with money, some with those cards they like to hand out, and obviously Krypt keys. And NOT 12 am on the first day of the month. A user of MKO "deadlydisastor"s idea of Good vs Evil allainces is a good idea.

The krypt will be bigger (more koffins) to spend your money on along with the forementioned krypt keys. Twist you have to find the master key to even get into the krypt. And as you get koins let the programmers make it to where you earn the koins you need. Not have 19465 of red koins and 605 of blue koins when you need 4000 blue koins to unlock something.

One mini game ( got this idea from someone else on MKO and reformulated it) I'm not trying to steal his idea it was just a really good one. A football game but instead of half your team dying, a mk fight breaks out. For example a linebacker goes in for the sack, the lb character you picked mk fights the qb character of opposing team; if the qb wins the fight he escapes the sack, but if your lb wins the fight you get the sack. It's alot like the chess game in Deception, but I'd prefer the chess game back,but if not I always have it on MKD.

The only thing I'd put in from Armageddon is the kreate a kharacter. Or maybe (just thought of this) you collect all the relics and that is the main krypt key.

If they have to put it on two discs, one for the arcade functions and the other for the konquest, krypt, and mini game. It works just fine on Final Fantasy 7-9. I would definitely buy this game but I'm kinda partial. One or two or more discs. Well tell me what you guys think.
tonshaad1230
tonshaad1230

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Future Idea Thread Empty The next version of MK

Post  Ninja Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:35 pm

All I know is they better have some cuss words in there
think about nothing would be better than having Scorpion
cussing after he says "get over here" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Ninja

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Future Idea Thread Empty Re: Mortal Kombat Future Idea Thread

Post  tonshaad1230 Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Ninja wrote:All I know is they better have some cuss words in there
think about nothing would be better than having Scorpion
cussing after he says "get over here" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I think cursing would ruin Midways prospective anyway, and it'll also ruin Scorpion,
tonshaad1230
tonshaad1230

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:09 am

[b]MK I DONT PLAY BUT I WATCH PPL PLAY IT TO MUCH BLOOD FOR ME affraid
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandmaster Wuzz Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 am

I think you got too much time on your hands, like me lol

Ideas are great but you need to put together a test demo of that kind of thing to see if it really works in practice and not just on paper. Heh I should talk. I have a back log of 100's of ideas I have yet to implement.
Grandmaster Wuzz
Grandmaster Wuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  tonshaad1230 Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:13 pm

Grandmaster Wuzz wrote:I think you got too much time on your hands, like me lol

Ideas are great but you need to put together a test demo of that kind of thing to see if it really works in practice and not just on paper. Heh I should talk. I have a back log of 100's of ideas I have yet to implement.

Coming from a guy who'd still have his Idea logs haha
tonshaad1230
tonshaad1230

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:00 pm

buubuu wrote:[b]MK I DONT PLAY BUT I WATCH PPL PLAY IT TO MUCH BLOOD FOR ME affraid

MK is not even that violent...Rolling Eyes
10902SMOKE22234
10902SMOKE22234

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum