East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xena aka destiny aka ~_~

+11
buubuu
tonshaad1230
dhumba
ißob
ChibiChan
10902SMOKE22234
Destiny~
milk&cookies
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
Ltmonkey
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xena aka destiny aka ~_~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Xena aka destiny aka ~_~

Post  buubuu Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Thank you Merck my point ! but someppl seem not to get the point .coz they are to whatever to see what im trying to explain! Cool
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU

Back to top Go down

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 pm

what?
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 pm

Merck, No offense, but perhaps you shouldn't say anything at all about this matter. You JUST got here and you don't know what's going on. Yes you have read a few post on the forum about it, but what you are missing is the real thing. If you where in that server while buu was gone and watched her spam the server RIDICULOUSLY then you would understand.

Buu, I'm sorry but Destiny really needs to stop with the spamming. ChibiChan is right she IS AN ADMIN... Users are NOT allowed to ignore admins so they HAVE to see all that spam that takes up the whole entire kaillera screen. She is going into games saying shit that you are wonderful and what ever. She DOES know she's annoying everyone. She does this on purpose. She IS breaking rules. There is no spamming allowed. if someone is spamming we are suppose to silence, but because she is an Admin we have to sort of hold back also an admin shouldn't be spamming like crazy for 10 minutes saying the same damn thing over and over. ChibiChan is also right about how you were not here to see all the spam she was creating talking about how she missed you. I understand her missing you, but seriously it wasn't needed. She knows she was spamming too because I had a talk with her and I asked her why didn't she just IM you and she said that she had your IM, but she wanted to let the whole server know that she missed you or what ever. No one cared they were just pissed off because they couldn't ignore her. Just like ChibiChan I got complaints from a few users saying if I could silence Destiny because they can't ignore.

There is no re about it... This problem she has IS A PROBLEM... and I'm glad you are going to talk to her hopefully tell her to stop because alot of users NOT JUST US are getting upset and its not OUR fault its HERS.
ißob
ißob
:SuperAdmin:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:43 pm

why has my topic turned into this dam you people!
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Merck Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:04 am

LOL none taken iBob!
I know i dont have much background or tenure yet on this forum, but when your stuck
at work, bored out of your mind and you see such an interesting forum topic,
I really couldnt help myself!
Merck
Merck

https://www.facebook.com/areanem

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:54 pm

I didn't realize she was expressing herself in games and private chats. Having to read how wonderful Buu is over and over in the lobby should be sufficient. Whats the purpose in going in chats? People make them because its the only way to communicate when she is monopolizing the lobby with her blog and expressions.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Merck wrote:LOL none taken iBob!
I know i dont have much background or tenure yet on this forum, but when your stuck

Oh! Dude I totally feel you man... I know I know...We see a lot of people do that. they just reply with a " Shocked " lol
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 am

ChibiChan wrote:I didn't realize she was expressing herself in games and private chats. Having to read how wonderful Buu is over and over in the lobby should be sufficient. Whats the purpose in going in chats? People make them because its the only way to communicate when she is monopolizing the lobby with her blog and expressions.

(People make them because its the only way to communicate when she is monopolizing the lobby with her blog and expressions.) Shocked What?
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:43 pm

When Destiny is expressing herself, she constantly repeats either how wonderful you are or repeats Xena dialogues. This usually floods game ads and questions about how to find roms or make games work off the screen. Here is a typical day.

I MISS BUU

MVC 4P

BUU IS SOOO....

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

WONDERFUL!!!

ONE MORE JOIN NOW (MVC4P)

MY VILLAGE WAS PILLAGED BY MICE

A MAN IN TURMOIL CRIED OUT FOR A HERO

WHERE CAN I FIND KOF2002

HER NAME WAS XENA!!!!

THROWS CHAKRA *SLITS X HEAD OFF"

I MISS BUU

And thats on a good day. Her dialogues are much more amusing and consistent.

Can you imagine an actual conversation going on between her, a game ad and rom request? Sure would be interesting. That is why when Destiny is expressing, people make private chats.

ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:46 pm

ChibiChan wrote:When Destiny is expressing herself, she constantly repeats either how wonderful you are or repeats Xena dialogues. This usually floods game ads and questions about how to find roms or make games work off the screen. Here is a typical day.

I MISS BUU

MVC 4P

BUU IS SOOO....

SPACE
SPACE
SPACE

WONDERFUL!!!

ONE MORE JOIN NOW (MVC4P)

MY VILLAGE WAS PILLAGED BY MICE

A MAN IN TURMOIL CRIED OUT FOR A HERO

WHERE CAN I FIND KOF2002

HER NAME WAS XENA!!!!

THROWS CHAKRA *SLITS X HEAD OFF"

I MISS BUU

And thats on a good day. Her dialogues are much more amusing and consistent.

Can you imagine an actual conversation going on between her, a game ad and rom request? Sure would be interesting. That is why when Destiny is expressing, people make private chats.

What destiny doesnt go into gaming and say that and ppl host chatroom coz they want to chat has nothing to do with Destiny. ppl been hosting chatroom be4 she even came to Kaillrea ..Not the point. But to settle this like I stated earlier and online (ANYONE MUTE DESTINY WILL BE DEAL WITH IT BY ME OR BROWN. THAT ALL i HAVE TO SAY BOUT THIS ..CASE CLOSE!)
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 pm

buubuu wrote:
What destiny doesnt go into gaming and say that and ppl host chatroom coz they want to chat has nothing to do with Destiny.

People make private chats when Destiny is expressing herself, because they don't want to read between her blogging. People usually chat in the lobby, (usually not all the time) but the point I was making is it is more difficult to do so when she is blogging. I never indicated that the ONLY reason people make chats is on her behalf. Its just easier to chat in your own room than the lobby Xena is pillaging villages.

Destiny hasn't been a nuisance recently and again I just ignore her because I'm usually in-game and I don't really interact with her. I'm only asking her to lighten up on the lobby and be reasonable because other players get annoyed.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 am

ChibiChan wrote:
buubuu wrote:
What destiny doesnt go into gaming and say that and ppl host chatroom coz they want to chat has nothing to do with Destiny.

People make private chats when Destiny is expressing herself, because they don't want to read between her blogging. People usually chat in the lobby, (usually not all the time) but the point I was making is it is more difficult to do so when she is blogging. I never indicated that the ONLY reason people make chats is on her behalf. Its just easier to chat in your own room than the lobby Xena is pillaging villages.

Destiny hasn't been a nuisance recently and again I just ignore her because I'm usually in-game and I don't really interact with her. I'm only asking her to lighten up on the lobby and be reasonable because other players get annoyed.

You are one crazy person ppl dont create chat coz of Destiny Lmao wtf thats that biggest bullshit i heard .. I know this coz Jackk,bardock or d3,ME,ibob ,Brownout always make a chatroom to talk.. thats what they are made for .. insteady of talking in the main chat... lol! .... wow
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  buubuu Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:20 am

ißob wrote:
Merck wrote:LOL none taken iBob!

Oh! Dude I totally feel you man... I know I know...We see a lot of people do that. they just reply with a " Shocked " lol

Not the point ibob u went to far merck has the right to speak his mind this is the forum!! so i think u should No at less say im sorri coz that was just wrong on ur part No confused
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm

buubuu wrote:
You are one crazy person ppl dont create chat coz of Destiny Lmao wtf thats that biggest bullshit i heard .. I know this coz Jackk,bardock or d3,ME,ibob ,Brownout always make a chatroom to talk.. thats what they are made for .. insteady of talking in the main chat... lol! .... wow

That is not what I said. tongue

ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Buu your not paying attention.......she did not say that people only make chats because destiny is around. get with the program here..... relax.... take some deep breaths..... and concentrate
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:29 am

Yes please focus. Users are upset and you and catz are the only ones that are ok with it. The only reason you are letting this slide is because she is your friend. She can't get away with stuff because she's your friend. There should not be an exception to Destiny.
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I couldn't agree more with ibob. This thread is ridiculous. Hilarious, but deranged.
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

Post  JLW2490 Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm

probably wrong of me to say this, but this reminds me of xJokerx back in the Godweapon forum days making a thread that spawned as many responses (And then some...) like this topic here.

confused I wonder when this is going to end? study
JLW2490
JLW2490

https://www.youtube.com/user/JLW2490?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2