East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallacy On New Kaillera Users *The WWL Teaching Class of 2010*

4 posters

Go down

Fallacy On New Kaillera Users *The WWL Teaching Class of 2010* Empty Fallacy On New Kaillera Users *The WWL Teaching Class of 2010*

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Ever since man created the stoned doughnut of the ice cube age, quick judgement has been the key ingredient for ridiculous ends. Caveman bonk their women on the head for quick ownership (Cave Domistic Violence) *I Just Caused Genetic Fallacy On Cavemen...Geico & Hanna-Barbera Are To Blame* jocolor

Now that im done with the Opening Humor, let's get dangerous! (Disney's Famous Darkman Quote) I mean let's get serious!

WWL Server has been having real bad community struggles. The staff has been very shaky because of opposition among each other while violent hackers been targeting our home with success. We need to focus on the very root of the problem first' and that's respecting newcomers before anything else. The word "Noob" "Noobies" "Scrubs" anything that is a hurtful slang has to stop by everyone in our home if we are to heal. Like a Star @ heaven
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Fallacy On New Kaillera Users *The WWL Teaching Class of 2010* Empty Re: Fallacy On New Kaillera Users *The WWL Teaching Class of 2010*

Post  Ic22 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:05 pm

its true every time i am on i see alot of fighting going on and people getting made fun of or just plain sore losers who cant accept the fact that they lost.
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

Fallacy On New Kaillera Users *The WWL Teaching Class of 2010* Empty Re: Fallacy On New Kaillera Users *The WWL Teaching Class of 2010*

Post  Ltmonkey Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 am

cool admins should set theres bots to silence people saying noob and such things.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:13 am

@ dot..... i dont think thats such a great idea........ there is a long standing admin discussion about the use of bots to silence for profanity and such.... and all have agreed to let this kinda thing be monitored in person and left to the discretion of a present admin instead of being monitored by bots....
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:49 am

sure have it your way =0
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down