East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question

+2
Ltmonkey
Ic22
6 posters

Go down

Question Empty Question

Post  Ic22 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:22 am

This is more like a question than a complaint. I was just woundering if West Wounderland was a English Server cuz every time i sign on i see more spanish talking peeps more then a i do english. Seems that everyone is talking spanish lol.
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

Question Empty Re: Question

Post  Ltmonkey Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 am

=0 i never know what there saying what if our admins cant speak spanish how are they going to know if they are causeing trouble. idk i guess it dont matter.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ic22 Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 am

well if it is a english speaking server i think admins and moderaters should inforce the english speaking as in silenceing or perhaps banning constent usage of an other language besides english
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

Post  ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:05 am

if no one knows they are causing trouble... then they arnt really causing trouble are they... and yes some of us speak spanish
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:25 am

‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne wrote:if no one knows they are causing trouble... then they arnt really causing trouble are they... and yes some of us speak spanish

yea.. seriously.. who cares. we have a few east Asian friends to. as long as we can all play. language means nothing. and if they are talking shit to you in their own language and u don't understand, then everyone wins.
milk&cookies
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 am

Well, you don't want people bullying each other or otherwise causing a ruckus and you certainly shouldn't just write it off because you don't understand. On the other hand, it is up to people who speak spanish or whatever their language is to get in touch with the powers that be if they feel they have been wronged and need help.

So basically speak whatever language you want just don't break the rules no matter what language it is.
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:28 am

Ic22 wrote:well if it is a english speaking server i think admins and moderaters should inforce the english speaking as in silenceing or perhaps banning constent usage of an other language besides english

This almost sounds racist = 0.

I'm not sure because there are SO MANY admins, but I THINK that the majority of us admins can speak spanish. I know Kitty can.... something about indios feos... O_o
ißob
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum