East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laughing my head off

Go down

Laughing my head off Empty Laughing my head off

Post  $$$ Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Laughing my head off Pavone

Laughing my head off 90403310

$$$

Back to top Go down

Laughing my head off Empty Re: Laughing my head off

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:24 pm

this proves nothing.... i never muted you....on accident or on purpose... i never even knew you were muted until the game was over....

Back to top Go down

Post  $$$ Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Right..... If anybody looks closely at the first screen shot you can see me chatting in the main lobby saying this "this fella pavone muted me in my own game". Now if I was shhhed out in the lobby by someone else I wouldn't be able to chat in the main lobby. I was only muted in the game I hosted and all fingers point to you since you did a /lagstat command and p2p command and the players in there can vouch for me. You just came in the room I hosted and took over, but it's cool bro. Like I said am laughing my head off at you (super)admins.

$$$

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 7:46 pm

ok so this same thing happened to me while i was in buu's sfa3 game today. and even after trying to unmute her she could not talk in her own hosted game.. i do not know what it is that is causing this but if happens to anyone i wanna let you know no hard feelings, i would never do something like that on purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum