East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost my admin Yesterday

+3
Jackk
Praetor_Baralai
ChibiChan
7 posters

Go down

Lost my admin Yesterday Empty Lost my admin Yesterday

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 pm

so i heard about this game i never played before... and catz invited me to a game..... the game was alright... something i might play to pass time...... however catz has a different outlook on how the game should be played......
[06/21/10: 23:45:29] <Server> The Game has Started!

[06/21/10: 23:45:36] <Server> All Players are Ready!

[06/21/10: 23:48:27] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> shou;d of let me fly

[06/21/10: 23:49:45] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> youi fool

[06/21/10: 23:50:06] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> why did you klet go?

[06/21/10: 23:50:16] <§hinPav0ne> let go?

[06/21/10: 23:50:16] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> play right

[06/21/10: 23:50:27] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> whn i get you dont press bombs

[06/21/10: 23:50:35] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> that reealses him

[06/21/10: 23:52:25] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> crist

[06/21/10: 23:53:28] <§hinPav0ne> i didnt know about the team attack

[06/21/10: 23:57:36] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> get tdont wast them

[06/21/10: 23:59:00] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> you fool

[06/21/10: 23:59:02] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> CLOSE

[06/21/10: 23:59:02] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> Dropped from Game

[06/21/10: 23:59:02] <§hinPav0ne> Dropped from Game

[06/21/10: 23:59:07] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> why did you grab me

[06/21/10: 23:59:22] <§hinPav0ne> how do i grab?

[06/21/10: 23:59:23] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> you took me right into the missle

[06/21/10: 23:59:35] <§hinPav0ne> i only played one time

[06/21/10: 23:59:42] <§hinPav0ne> relax

[06/21/10: 23:59:46] <§hinPav0ne> its a game

[06/21/10: 23:59:49] <§hinPav0ne> have fun

[06/22/10: 00:00:08] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> i put 100% effert to keep you alie

[06/22/10: 00:00:11] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> alive

[06/22/10: 00:00:14] <§hinPav0ne> lol

[06/22/10: 00:00:21] <§hinPav0ne> i have inf lives

[06/22/10: 00:00:23] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> and you grab me and take me to a missle

[06/22/10: 00:00:33] <§hinPav0ne> i dont even know how to grab

[06/22/10: 00:00:45] <§hinPav0ne> i was just following you

[06/22/10: 00:00:53] <§hinPav0ne> cuz u seemed safer where u were

[06/22/10: 00:00:58] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> i can fend for my self and not lose much health

[06/22/10: 00:01:10] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> just you been fooling and wasteing bombs

[06/22/10: 00:01:30] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> use the bomb if your about to get hit

[06/22/10: 00:01:56] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> when you play with me we play for reals

[06/22/10: 00:02:05] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> dont get on the copter yet

[06/22/10: 00:02:09] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> untell i get in

[06/22/10: 00:02:13] <§hinPav0ne> yea im good right now

[06/22/10: 00:02:22] <§hinPav0ne> imma go back to my ninja game

[06/22/10: 00:02:28] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> what do you mean

[06/22/10: 00:02:41] <§hinPav0ne> im straight on this game right now

[06/22/10: 00:02:56] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> im giveing you instrctions

[06/22/10: 00:02:57] <§hinPav0ne> im just gonna go backto playing inindo

[06/22/10: 00:03:29] <=[CATZ]=King Bradley> we did not play much at all

[06/22/10: 00:03:33] <§hinPav0ne> gg maybe again tomorrow

[06/22/10: 00:03:36] <§hinPav0ne> Left the Game

ok so yea i left because catz was getting too serious with the game........ after that i went offline to finish a game i was playing when catz invited me to his...... when i logged on today it appears catz had taken my admin away and deleted my .cfg file access so that i couldn't reinstate myself...... So.............. wtf...... this is how we do it now...... i lose my access because i didnt wanna play with catz atm...... yea this is bull.... whatever i aint even mad...........just can someone plz reinstate my status..... jackk buu catz chibi.........
gg

Last edited by ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lost my admin Yesterday Empty Re: Lost my admin Yesterday

Post  ChibiChan Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Lets give Catz a chance to respond before anyone does anything.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Praetor_Baralai Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:16 pm

yea i agree with chibi although that was kinda of childish of catz. catz may have thought he was instructing pav on how to play the game but he was just drilling orders at him thus taking away the fun from playing the game.
Praetor_Baralai
Praetor_Baralai
:Admin:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackk Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I agree with Praetor 100 percent.

But let's let Cats explain why he did this, IF he did remove Pavone's Admin, or just some ISP problem.
Jackk
Jackk
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Yeah like Jackk said maybe its an ISP problem( I doubt it because you are missing your .cfg file),but if its not then Catz should respond to it and why he did what he did and if that doesn't justify what he did then we the Administrators will take further action on it and restore your Administrator Status(Vote on it)

P.S. Someone should really tell catz to go to the forums because i doubt he'll come here by him self.
ißob
ißob
:SuperAdmin:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:57 pm

when i try and log in to cfg it tells me user has been suspended.

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:44 pm

‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne do you always keep recored's of everything? First of all when im gaming it's serious business. You should already know i only push the gamers to better themselves. Like so many people i have taught, like Rookieplayer,Best1,Dataghost,Dan(aka Daroms) MobAndybogard, ect.

Don't get this the wrong way, just i hated you leaving the game when it was just the second play after so much trouble waiting on Chibi and other's to join us. I was going to teach you strategic methods to successfully win with no death on this game.

You was mildly punished for wimping out.geek

No harm done. tongue

Oh and *Praetor_Baralai* you just got back to this community after some time gone, i advise you to use proper respect. If i was childish i would not have to even explain my actions and would of just revoke your status for good. The temporary gone status was just a colorful fluke to him.

One day gone and the whole world dies.clown
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paramount X Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 pm

I sent you a private message about my ip and you haven't repleied..did you get it

Paramount X

Back to top Go down

Post  Praetor_Baralai Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 am

[quote="=Oh and *Praetor_Baralai* you just got back to this community after some time gone, i advise you to use proper respect. If i was childish i would not have to even explain my actions and would of just revoke your status for good. The temporary gone status was just a colorful fluke to him.

One day gone and the whole world dies. [/quote]

yes i was gone for a while but am back now and even though you think there was no harm in what you did the act of taking away his admin status without warning was childish, especially since the reason was because he didnt follow your orders to a t when playing a game. pav probably just wanted to try the game out, not learn how to beat it flawlessly.you shouldn't have gotten upset over that.I will admit i jumped to conclusions a bit but u have to understand that the act of taking his status away without a ligament reason was kinda childish and was a abuse of powers

Last edited by Praetor_Baralai on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Praetor_Baralai
Praetor_Baralai

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Don't be saying what is childish when yourself has done damage on multiple users back in old GW you hypocrite.

Your done in this community, i will return your ten dollars back to you soon.

PS:
Remember you told me to use my powers at my own discretion when i was an admin member at GW, saying i have no backbone.
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackk Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

comeon cats, praeto is only sharing his thoughts, do you want us all to keep secret and not tell what we feel?
Jackk
Jackk
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Praetor_Baralai Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:43 pm

its ok jackk. if catz wants his members to be close minded then i dont need to be admin.catz u need to learn how to take criticism better or i wont be the only one you revoke admin status from in the future.peace
Praetor_Baralai
Praetor_Baralai

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Praetor_Baralai wrote:its ok jackk. if catz wants his members to be close minded then i dont need to be admin.catz u need to learn how to take criticism better or i wont be the only one you revoke admin status from in the future.peace

the majority of us have had our status taken at some point for one reason or another or have gotten into an altercation of sorts. you're the minority here. welcome to the innernetz
milk&cookies
milk&cookies

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm

I just think catz needs to decide how he wants to run things. you can't just say, things are up for discussion, and tell the other admins to always keep you in check when they think you are being unreasonable. and then a week later tell someone off and bring up oldschool drama from GW when someone voices their opinion.

its better to be either one way or the other.

its really catz choice how he wants to treat others. if he wants to be like.. "hey, I don't like the fact that you suck at the game you're playing, so I'm going to strip you of your stats because you suck at the game, and you got bored/frustrated playing with me". then that's his prerogative. and if he decides to ban/kick/de-claw anyone who speaks against him. its his server, and he's paying the bills.

once you go back and forth between, this is my kingdom, dont like it, gtfo. and this is a community, all issues should be talked about and discussed so we come to a reasonable conclusion. this get frustrating, and thats the sense i'm getting from everyone here. I would rather its one way, or the other. because if you do weird random shit because you're upset about something, and you tell people that its ok to call you out on it. and they you revert back to, the whole.. "ya yea whatever, I run this shit" mode. you're pretty much setting people up to get de-admined, or banned.

honestly, taking his admin to "teach him a lesson" doesn't really make any sense. especially when you just did it without telling him that it was only for a day. how was he supposed to know that? it would have made more sense to just tell him straight up, when I play these arcade games. I dont mess around. so don't fuck around when you play with me, I know you suck at this game, so I will teach you, and if you dont want to learn. dont waste my time. you took his admin because you were frustrated. which isnt an excuse.

there was a period where chibi would refuse to play against me, because I would taunt during the game. and she thought I would be giving up mid round. so she told me that she doesn't want to play with me, because she's a serious gamer. her choice. makes sense. but I have played her since and have played serious with her. had fun, etc. but I don't play her now for other reasons. point is. taking his admin, out of frustration was silly, and getting pissed at people who voiced their opinion about it was even sillier. my admin was taken by you (catz). and I guess it was somewhat justified, because you thought I was a hacker/troll. and you decided to take it to the forums, like you should have. and the issue was resolved. you apologized, all was forgiven.

just saying. figure out how you want to run this place. if you run it like, "stfu, this is my joint". then users will just come, play and leave. and you're just a random guy who pays to run a server for a bunch of internet people. but if you want to run this place like a community, where people can come here to unwind and have fun, make friends, and kick ass on a few vs titles. then that needs open dialogue, and no fear to voice their opinion (with respect) with retribution, and admins keeping eachother in check.

gotta pick a direction, has to be one or the other or it wont work.
milk&cookies
milk&cookies

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

...Agreed
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:13 am

milk&amp;cookies wrote:I just think catz needs to decide how he wants to run things. you can't just say, things are up for discussion, and tell the other admins to always keep you in check when they think you are being unreasonable. and then a week later tell someone off and bring up oldschool drama from GW when someone voices their opinion.

its really catz choice how he wants to treat others. if he wants to be like.. "hey, I don't like the fact that you suck at the game you're playing, so I'm going to strip you of your stats because you suck at the game, and you got bored/frustrated playing with me". then that's his prerogative. and if he decides to ban/kick/de-claw anyone who speaks against him. its his server, and he's paying the bills.

once you go back and forth between, this is my kingdom, dont like it, gtfo. and this is a community, all issues should be talked about and discussed so we come to a reasonable conclusion. this get frustrating, and thats the sense i'm getting from everyone here. I would rather its one way, or the other. because if you do weird random shit because you're upset about something, and you tell people that its ok to call you out on it. and they you revert back to, the whole.. "ya yea whatever, I run this shit" mode. you're pretty much setting people up to get de-admined, or banned.

honestly, taking his admin to "teach him a lesson" doesn't really make any sense. especially when you just did it without telling him that it was only for a day. how was he supposed to know that? it would have made more sense to just tell him straight up, when I play these arcade games. I dont mess around. so don't fuck around when you play with me, I know you suck at this game, so I will teach you, and if you dont want to learn. dont waste my time. you took his admin because you were frustrated. which isnt an excuse.

there was a period where chibi would refuse to play against me, because I would taunt during the game. and she thought I would be giving up mid round. so she told me that she doesn't want to play with me, because she's a serious gamer. her choice. makes sense. but I have played her since and have played serious with her. had fun, etc. but I don't play her now for other reasons. point is. taking his admin, out of frustration was silly, and getting pissed at people who voiced their opinion about it was even sillier. my admin was taken by you (catz). and I guess it was somewhat justified, because you thought I was a hacker/troll. and you decided to take it to the forums, like you should have. and the issue was resolved. you apologized, all was forgiven.

just saying. figure out how you want to run this place. if you run it like, "stfu, this is my joint". then users will just come, play and leave. and you're just a random guy who pays to run a server for a bunch of internet people. but if you want to run this place like a community, where people can come here to unwind and have fun, make friends, and kick ass on a few vs titles. then that needs open dialogue, and no fear to voice their opinion (with respect) with retribution, and admins keeping eachother in check.

Milk you been infinitely stealthing users for a long time now, and never telling them is straight out lunacy. How can you be giving out lengthy long opinions when you have dirt in your eyes?

Im going to make some changes soon on staff members for appropriate conducts, to be effective soon.
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Praetor_Baralai Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:53 am

milk&amp;cookies wrote:I just think catz needs to decide how he wants to run things. you can't just say, things are up for discussion, and tell the other admins to always keep you in check when they think you are being unreasonable. and then a week later tell someone off and bring up oldschool drama from GW when someone voices their opinion.

ditto
Praetor_Baralai
Praetor_Baralai

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 am

=[CATZ]=King Bradley wrote:
milk&cookies wrote:I just think catz needs to decide how he wants to run things. you can't just say, things are up for discussion, and tell the other admins to always keep you in check when they think you are being unreasonable. and then a week later tell someone off and bring up oldschool drama from GW when someone voices their opinion.

Milk you been infinitely stealthing users for a long time now, and never telling them is straight out lunacy. How can you be giving out lengthy long opinions when you have dirt in your eyes?

Im going to make some changes soon on staff members for appropriate conducts, to be effective soon.

like most of the staff here..including yourself. oh hai! sometimes its necessary
milk&cookies
milk&cookies

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:23 pm

milk&amp;cookies wrote:
milk&cookies wrote:I just think catz needs to decide how he wants to run things. you can't just say, things are up for discussion, and tell the other admins to always keep you in check when they think you are being unreasonable. and then a week later tell someone off and bring up oldschool drama from GW when someone voices their opinion.

like most of the staff here..including yourself. oh hai! sometimes its necessary
Are you nut's? you been spying and changing your user name in a daily bases, with at times with offensive meanings.
Infact ‡§hïñ‡Pav0ne has said this about it.
*yea milk def should not be banned for this...... maybe the unethical amount of stealthing he does....*

Let's gather up more of the scattered dirt you been shaking off on other users like dhumba, of the time you offended his religion that has been existing ever since old GW.

Your ideology is freaking ludacris"(Not the american rapper)
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 pm

milk&cookies wrote:

Are you nut's? you been spying and changing your user name in a daily bases, with at times with offensive meanings.
*yea milk def should not be banned for this...... maybe the unethical amount of stealthing he does....*

Let's gather up more of the scattered dirt you been shaking off on other users like dhumba, of the time you offended his religion that has been existing ever since old GW.

lol. why is it whenever you want to pin something on me, you bring up dhumba. we've had this conversation hundreds of time. he made fun of jesus. and I said facts about his religion. nothing I said was false. 72 prophets, acknowledged by some muslims, dissowned by others. about the muslim prophet mohhammed having a 9 year old childbride? acknowledged by most muslims and ignored by others. the difference is, I didnt say that his GOD enjoyed having gay sex with me, like he said about jesus. I just dropped some knowledge on his own religion, without resorting to.. "yea, well.. your god is gay!"

everyone knows I change my name on a daily bases. sometimes hourly, and there isn't an admin here that doesnt know who I am when they are chatting w/ me. even buu knows. and she is hardly on. everytime im on with a different nic. she goes.. "cookies???" I don't hide who I am. I change my name. even most users that I play regularly know exactly who I am, regardless of what name i use.

and I guess pavone should be banned aswell, because he stealths, like everyone else. and honestly, do you really think pav wants me banned for this?
milk&cookies
milk&cookies

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 pm

milk&cookies wrote:

missed the part where you said my names were offensive.

care to give me some examples?
I can only think of one name I used that could be offensive. at one time I changed my name to "Ninja stole my bike", which was a play on some users name which was "nigga stole my bike", I was getting a laugh out of my name from other users. little did i realize ninja is a was of saying "n*gger". ninja in itself isnt bad. but I didn't want people to think I was implying something racist. so it was changed, and I never used it again.

so please, tell me which names I used that were offensive. I think the server has a list of all the names I've used.
milk&cookies
milk&cookies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down