East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the TOP 5 best SFA3 Players are...........

+2
ChibiChan
Destiny~
6 posters

Go down

And the TOP 5 best SFA3 Players are........... Empty And the TOP 5 best SFA3 Players are...........

Post  Destiny~ Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:46 pm

This list is only my opinion. I expect some people will argue with it and say "no I'm better than so and so!", or "No! so and so is better than this person", etc.......

Bottom line, it's just my opinion. And if you think this list needs revisement, shout out your opinion and I MIGHT consider it :p

And my list for the top 5 Street Fighter Alpha 3 players are:

#1 : ChibiChan
I would expect no argument from anyone here.
ChibiChan is undoubtedly hands down the best SFA3 player on the server! :O In my opinion, she is the reigning Queen of SFA3. Her Chun-Li is nearly undefeatable. She is quick and agile. She is good at anticipating the next move. Not only that but she is also quite versatile. She knows how to play with many of the characters and they are all very good. Nuff said, she's simply the best player!

#2: Viper
His Akuma is really good! He's really fast too. I don't know how versatile he is since he only seems to pick Akuma, but he has surely mastered his Akuma indeed. I'd like to see his Akuma in a fight against ChibiChan's Chun-Li. My money is on ChibiChan winning, but that would still be something exciting to see Very Happy

#3: GrandmasterWuzz
I hate his guts! Just kidding Very Happy He's a really good player. He is probably the most versatile player on the server. He can pick just about any character (he likes to pick at random), and he puts up a good fight! He wins... a lot! I don't know who his best character is, but he has skill with just about all of them. Maybe his best character would be Gen? I think we have to ask him Smile

#4: KingAures
His Zagnief is tough and he is really good at countering. He surely is good, but I don't think he is very versatile though. He really only plays with Zangief. I've only seen him play with Guy twice and Charlie once and both those picks are only mediocre. :s

#5: Destiny~
They don't call me the Princess of Power for nothin~ If ChibiChan is the Queen of SFA3, then I am the Princess! Yes, the number 5 spot is self-proclaimed, but I can't really think of anyone who is better than me besides the four people I listed just now. I win about 90% of the time against most players on the server and I am also quite versatile. If you think you are better than me, I challenge you to take me on! But BEWARE.... I'mma tough girl! ;-)

Other great noteworthy mentions:

MannyPacquiao AKA FloydMayweatherJr. - *scoffs* yeah right. His game is trash. OK, I'll be nice and give him just a tad bit of credit. Maybe he's not too terrible, but he certainly isn't good. I would consider him just a tad above average. His trash talk is annoying and lame. BTW, nice autofire! LOLz.

Dr.No - um, I mean.... Dr. NO WINS! He is like a joke so I really can't hate on him. He is actually quite funny. Does he know he is a joke? I'm telling you, this gut is a riot! Very Happy "UDIE!" "TOLDU!" and "Turn off program / Turn off autoblock"

LaGranPuta AKA Sammy AKA Sonic AKA et. al. - I just threw his name in here because he's so relentless in wanting to get my attention, so I thought I'd just give it to him! Very Happy Sammy.... YOU ARE A WIERDO!

Destiny~

And the TOP 5 best SFA3 Players are........... 19891795

Last edited by Destiny~ on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destiny~
Destiny~

Back to top Go down

And the TOP 5 best SFA3 Players are........... Empty Re: And the TOP 5 best SFA3 Players are...........

Post  ChibiChan Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Your XENA sig is HUGE... Can't even call it a sig.

My list without me on it:

1. King Aures
2. Destiny
3. Dr.No
4. Akuma's Twin
5. Lil Dice

Grandmaster Wuzz uses autofire so he shouldn't even have a spot. He gets detected in my games before I can even insert credits. He tries to use his ping as an excuse, so one day he actually had me come to a WC server where my ping was 70+ and his was below 40. Nothing changed. I still won and he probably had autofire on. He is not worthy of an intro message. Give him something like "Grandmaster turbo buttons" because he cheats.

Floyd Mayweather would be better, but he plays the same predictable style where he wants you to come after him while he plays chicken guard in the corner. His counter is sweep and if it doesn't land, you're cheating. After sweep its a crossup and mash attempt. Anyone that beats him is either using autofire or manipulating the frames, (w/e that means.)

Last edited by ChibiChan on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

And the TOP 5 best SFA3 Players are........... Empty Re: And the TOP 5 best SFA3 Players are...........

Post  buubuu Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 am

Buu <----- forgot bout me Very Happy
buubuu
buubuu
SuperAdmin

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandmaster Wuzz Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 am

OK I gotta chime in here. My top player list (without me it,) based on skill displayed (even if they can only use one character,)

1. Chibichan (grudgingly, yes, his Chun Li is very good with anticipation and ruling the air.)
2. Viper (VERY tight Akuma.)
3. Destiny (Mostly limits to female characters, but as such very tight with them)
4. King Aures (OK his Zangief is something of a wall, decent anticipation)

AND YES I WILL address the autofire issue. Yes, I use it, I'm not ashamed to say it. Because of the nature of kaillera (20-30 keyframes as opposed to 60,) you HAVE TO JAM on any button during a motion to make sure a move comes out. After a while that starts to HURT, and can unbalance the game with respect to whoever can physically press the button faster. I look at the game as a mental contest not a physical one, if I wanted a physical contest I could go arm wrestle or something.

The RATE of autofire matters too. Back on GW the default autofire detection was 1, which meant that you could use autofire rate 3, and it would not set off the detection. Those on GW who REFUSED to turn up the detection all the way, or switch to kawaks (you can't use autofire on kawaks,) were 100% for sure using it themselves, and there were a LOT of them. A rate of 3 is slightly faster than the speed a human could physically press button. On WW the default detection is 2, which means that you can use a rate of 4 without setting off the detection, and this speed is about what a human trying really hard can do. You can look at jabs with Ryu at a rate of both 3 and 4 for comparison. The math checks out because every 4 frames is 60 / 4 which is 15 times per second, and a human trying really hard can press at that rate.

Proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takahashi_Meijin

I use it and never deny it, but I'm not going to VOLUNTEER IT so I can hear a bunch of whining. I CAN play without it for short periods, but I REFUSE to kill my thumb if I don't have to. I would have to be both STUPID and a MASOCHIST to WILLINGLY do that continually. It's not like I ever tell the other guy not to use it, in point of fact I RECOMMEND using it because it saves thumb strain and even balances the game if both people are using it.
Grandmaster Wuzz
Grandmaster Wuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 am

My problem with you is when you play me, you map your auto settings to 1. Anyone else gets 3-5, but you wanna take it up a notch on me. Its not necessarily a problem, but you get away with stuff that you normally can't do consistently. Then I have to adjust my play because of your random turbo kara-canceling into supers.

My advice: Use a different controller besides the one in your avatar or come play some puzzle games with me on Supercade. Playing puzzle games believe it or not, can increase your dexterity and finesses for executing moves. You've seen what I'm capable of and Daigo Umehara plays Pachinko. I'm also typing at 120+ WPM. Not only that, but that is where my cpu like anticipation comes in too. Playing puzzle games and mapping out chains helps me with anticipating in fighting games. That is how I know when you're going to jump and stuff. It may sound silly, but its the truth.

When I get a chance, I'll upload some of my puzzle games matches and you can watch how fast I make moves and chains. Then you can apply that to how I execute and anticipate in SFA3.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandmaster Wuzz Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:41 am

I have never (attempted to) play you at any rate lower than 3. The autofire detection settting is proof of this, at detection rate 1, autofire delay anything less than 3 will set it off.

I like my controller and am sticking with it. It is both comfortable and universal. I can use it with all of my emulators and it has rumble function as well for games and emulators that support it.

I do agree with you about the puzzle games, they do increase your thought speed and anticipation. I can't play on supercade because it requires windows XP or higher. On kaillera I do play puzzle fighter and bust a move, and i'm good at them.

I appreciate the thoughtful dialogue.
Grandmaster Wuzz
Grandmaster Wuzz

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 pm

I can't autofire... Its to hard.. I play with out it
: D
ißob
ißob
:SuperAdmin:
:SuperAdmin:

Back to top Go down

Post  tonshaad1230 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm glad that this thread HASN'T started anything bad! Keep it up guys[i]
tonshaad1230
tonshaad1230

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down