East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dhumba's Admin

+6
ißob
milk&cookies
ChibiChan
buubuu
Jackk
dhumba
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Should Dhumba continue being an Admin or Not

Dhumba's Admin - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Dhumba's Admin - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Dhumba's Admin - Page 3 I_vote_lcap85%Dhumba's Admin - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 85% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Dhumba's Admin - Page 3 Empty Re: Dhumba's Admin

Post  ChibiChan Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 am

dhumba wrote:
dear pb i can handle the power very well thats why have u heard of me abusing my powers b4 this incident? nope right i can also handle SA very well too but i told chibi why i want SA u can ask chibi ok if u wana..and plus catz was the guy who said hey dhumba will u stay if i give u SA i said ok thats good deal...why i want SA wen i dont even have the acess.cfg file? SA literally useless witout thoese config files ehh...so DEAR CATZ COME OUT AND TELL THEM THAT U OFFERED ME SA DEN DATS WHY I STICKED TO IT

Why is giving you SA a good deal? We have to first consider why you staying here is a good thing as well as what happens if you don't stay. Ask yourself what will happen to us if you don't stay. From where I sit, we lose one admin and seeing as we already have more than enough, I don't see why we should work to keep you. You aren't exactly one of our active and contributing admins. I'm not saying I want you to leave, but the server isn't going to down if you do, so it begs the question why giving SA to you is a "good deal"?

Catz did not offer you SA. You forced him into considering it. Also the reason you provided me for wanting SA to begin with is not justifiable. When you kick the entire server, it doesn't exactly say "I can handle the power". If anything it says you need to learn self control.

@Catz

Dhumba can earn temp admin by taking responsibility for his actions instead of trying to justify them. He also needs to apologize to you for putting your feelings and so called "friendship" on the line over a status. I've never seen something so low on Kaillera. Its a travesty and a disgrace when you let games and online titles get in the way of a friendship.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Tue May 18, 2010 5:46 pm

ChibiChan wrote:Its a travesty and a disgrace when you let games and online titles get in the way of a friendship.
What do you mean by games and titles? How can that that be a disgrace? when you was ok of me joining your games and me asking for you to join mines. We are friend's so im confused over that statement.

Regards of all that, im self incarcerated from the community and server untell the end of this month to show i don't use immunity to get away with my own errors. Also note, pav is not even getting any type of penalty.

In politics no leader in there right mind would voluntarily expose the truth of there faults. The community here i treat you all as my real life family. Real leaders must take all of the integrity of his/her actions no matter what outcome turning them into corrupted self idole's.
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Tue May 18, 2010 8:14 pm

thx catz..idk y chibi still can't understand the whole thing of me wanting SA, i still b friend wit u even if i leave wwl so chibi hope u understand now

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Tue May 18, 2010 8:45 pm

dhumba wrote:thx catz..idk y chibi still can't understand the whole thing of me wanting SA, i still b friend wit u even if i leave wwl so chibi hope u understand now

Lol. Dhumba is like a piece of gum. Always attached to Catz because he can't do this him self. Still won't help you btw.
ißob
ißob
:SuperAdmin:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Tue May 18, 2010 9:31 pm

=[CATZ]=King Bradley wrote:
ChibiChan wrote:Its a travesty and a disgrace when you let games and online titles get in the way of a friendship.
What do you mean by games and titles? How can that that be a disgrace? when you was ok of me joining your games and me asking for you to join mines. We are friend's so im confused over that statement.

All I meant Catz was that dhumba was trying to manipulate you into giving him SA. SA was the only way to keep dhumba from leaving and he knew that if he threatened to leave, you would try to keep him no matter what. That is why it is a travesty and disgrace. Because only someone so cowardly would stoop so low for an ONLINE status.

People beg and donate for admin, but I've never seen anyone go this far for admin. Its pathetic.

You joining my games has nothing to do with that statement.

Last edited by ChibiChan on Wed May 19, 2010 8:34 am; edited 4 times in total
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Tue May 18, 2010 10:01 pm

dhumba said it himself that if he left the server, or wasnt granted admin, he would continue to be friend with cats. socats should have nothing to worry about. if cats wants to talk to dhumba (and dhumba is no longer on wwl)they can meet on phreakers or something
milk&cookies
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Tue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Dhumba may have not had any intention on ending his friendship with Catz, but he knew how Catz would react when he threatened to leave. That's why it is disgraceful. Using someone's feelings for leverage to get what you want is cowardly. How else can you describe such an act? Sure doesn't sound FRIENDLY.

I'm way past Dhumba kicking the server and I can let that go. Its his so call deal that I can't get over.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

ChibiChan wrote:Dhumba may have not had any intention on ending his friendship with Catz,but he knew how Catz would react when he threatened to leave. That's why it is disgraceful. Using someone's feelings for leverage to get what you want is cowardly. How else can you describe such an act? Sure doesn't sound FRIENDLY.

I'm way past Dhumba kicking the server and I can let that go. Its his so call deal that I can't get over.

How can u say that when u r not me? once again chibi idk wat happen to u seirously u seem to have trouble understand me cuz u r just purley assuming...

Last edited by dhumba on Wed May 19, 2010 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm

ißob wrote:
dhumba wrote:thx catz..idk y chibi still can't understand the whole thing of me wanting SA, i still b friend wit u even if i leave wwl so chibi hope u understand now

Lol. Dhumba is like a piece of gum. Always attached to Catz because he can't do this him self. Still won't help you btw.

u r snicker and i eat u everyday Laughing

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Wed May 19, 2010 9:18 pm

dhumba wrote:
ißob wrote:

You are such a dhumbass This is why no one takes you serious! Because you are just stupid. You throw immature tantrum to get attention. This right here... is going no where. Like wuzz's problem. I really don't see why ChibiChan, Milk and Cookies, Catz, and everyone else is WASTING their time with you and your stupidity. You are an embarrassment to us Admins. We can't have someone that acts like you on our staff. You can NOT handle it. SuperAdmin/ Admin is a big gun that we can't just give to little kids like you. So STFU already.
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 9:38 pm

i agree with everything ibob just said

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Thu May 20, 2010 9:09 am

ißob wrote:
dhumba wrote:
ißob wrote:

You are such a dhumbass This is why no one takes you serious! Because you are just stupid. You throw immature tantrum to get attention. This right here... is going no where. Like wuzz's problem. I really don't see why ChibiChan, Milk and Cookies, Catz, and everyone else is WASTING their time with you and your stupidity. You are an embarrassment to us Admins. We can't have someone that acts like you on our staff. You can NOT handle it. SuperAdmin/ Admin is a big gun that we can't just give to little kids like you. So STFU already.

And u r just doing it right now What a Face Laughing

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Thu May 20, 2010 9:46 am

Are you going to tell us why giving you SA is a good "deal" dhumba?
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Thu May 20, 2010 5:28 pm

ChibiChan wrote:Are you going to tell us why giving you SA is a good "deal" dhumba?

Chibi i told u i only wanted SA for 1 reason but i guess i don't need SA now cuz u said u will take care of the problem remember Exclamation Neutral

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Thu May 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Ok thx ibob for being fair finally for removing me from the staff section guess i just needed to post this thing to get it done
And u r just doing it right now lol!

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Thu May 20, 2010 5:47 pm

dhumba wrote:Ok thx ibob for being fair finally for removing me from the staff section guess i just needed to post this thing to get it done
And u r just doing it right now lol!

No. Its not that. Its because the decision is final. There IS NO more talking about it. Its done. You can't be an Admin anymore. You maturity is not exceptionally developed. End of story
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Thu May 20, 2010 6:59 pm

ChibiChan wrote:

All I meant Catz was that dhumba was trying to manipulate you into giving him SA. SA was the only way to keep dhumba from leaving and he knew that if he threatened to leave, you would try to keep him no matter what. That is why it is a travesty and disgrace. Because only someone so cowardly would stoop so low for an ONLINE status.

People beg and donate for admin, but I've never seen anyone go this far for admin. Its pathetic.

Chibi i clearly understand your point, just that it seems to me, the staff is behaving erratically on dhumba. How is giving bad words or negative words going to help? is this the type of staff we all have become?

dhumba has did indeed blackmailed me, but he is no different from all of us, in his own ideology he approached this manner in a rather complex way for asking SA, maybe he just ran out of other options and really wants to help us all.
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Fri May 21, 2010 2:22 am

yea. no. he wanted to help himself and failed. as soon as he admits to what he did, I'm sure we would be more than willing to forgive, forget and move on.
milk&cookies
milk&cookies

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Fri May 21, 2010 2:11 pm

ChibiChan wrote:

Chibi i clearly understand your point, just that it seems to me, the staff is behaving erratically on dhumba. How is giving bad words or negative words going to help? is this the type of staff we all have become?

dhumba has did indeed blackmailed me, but he is no different from all of us, in his own ideology he approached this manner in a rather complex way for asking SA, maybe he just ran out of other options and really wants to help us all.

Well catz dat wasnt blackmailing cuz remmever u r da 1 who said dhumba woud u stay if i give u SA so i den sticked to that option and yea who is ibob to decide if i get my admin back or not?

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 2:29 pm

actually, what had happened was... dhumba,you asked for SA....wasnt gonna get it and threatened to leave(some threat).... that was when catz optioned for you to have SA. and ibob does not get to choose who gets their status anymore then catz or anyone else who voted on this poll that clearly states 81% of wich dont want you as admin.

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiChan Fri May 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah, I was getting ready to say what Shin said. Catz only offered you SA because he didn't want you to leave, AFTER you threatened to. Trying to act like it was Catz idea to give you SA from start to finish. Looks like you still won't accept responsibility for your actions.
ChibiChan
ChibiChan
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  ißob Fri May 21, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm with Milk and ChibiChan You are NOT accepting what you did was wrong and ... WE ARE MOVING ON. ITS OVER!
ißob
ißob

Back to top Go down

Post  =[CATZ]=King Bradley Fri May 21, 2010 5:43 pm

THIS IS NOT OVER!!! It's a damn shame we cant all be nice to *Former Admin* 'dhumba' and im not just saying this because im his friend' it's because we treat him inhumanly and disrespectful to him.

Im almost In tears in how the staff has become so hostle, maybe we all need to be punished? You know im good with my word, and im still exiled from coming back to WWL untell i paid my own due's.

We need to kindly dismiss him, instead of drumming him out the door.

Please show some love to dhumba that's all i request from all of you. Crying or Very sad
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
=[CATZ]=King Bradley
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  milk&cookies Fri May 21, 2010 5:51 pm

we are all over this. and I think dhumba should get his admin back, once he admits what he did. he can work his way back up to temp admin. he only wanted SA to harass me, or ban me, or kick me. and that doesnt really bother me. if I'm over dhumba, I think everyone else should be to. I really dont hold grudges against him, even back on GW when he insulted my religion. and said I was gay with jesus. I just laughed it off. its the internet. he can say what he wants. he can dish it out, but certainly cant take it. this is all old news. and we're all ready to move on from this. as soon as he admits to his wrong doing.
milk&cookies
milk&cookies

Back to top Go down

Post  dhumba Fri May 21, 2010 7:25 pm

=[CATZ]=King Bradley wrote:THIS IS NOT OVER!!! It's a damn shame we cant all be nice to *Former Admin* 'dhumba' and im not just saying this because im his friend' it's because we treat him inhumanly and disrespectful to him.

Im almost In tears in how the staff has become so hostle, maybe we all need to be punished? You know im good with my word, and im still exiled from coming back to WWL untell i paid my own due's.

We need to kindly dismiss him, instead of drumming him out the door.

Please show some love to dhumba that's all i request from all of you. Crying or Very sad

Dear catz thx for ur support i admit dat i only wanted SA for myself only and had NO INTENTION in helping the community in anyway except the way i help when ppl needed help wit roms or other stuff wen i had no admin or had it n dats bout it...Really sorry to put u in this position but ppl shoud also understand my position too k anyway come back to wwl catz?

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next