East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok guys so who did it?

2 posters

Go down

Ok guys so who did it? Empty Ok guys so who did it?

Post  dhumba Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Dear friends n enemys 2day i woud like 2 tell is dat the real WWL is down but dats not the problem the problem is who did it? I don't want to point any fingers but assuming from the last week mayham it looks like its either barcode or pav1 or ibob? pav1 already said he didnt do it now barcode and ibob come and clear urself? funny thing is how after just 1 day of new wwl launch the old wwl does down?

EDIT: it was pav1 Sad...thx for tricking me by being on catz name u cheater Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by dhumba on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

dhumba

Back to top Go down

Ok guys so who did it? Empty Re: Ok guys so who did it?

Post  milk&cookies Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:43 pm

dhumba wrote:Dear friends n enemys 2day i woud like 2 tell is dat the real WWL is down but dats not the problem the problem is who did it? I don't want to point any fingers but assuming from the last week mayham it looks like its either barcode or pav1 or ibob? pav1 already said he didnt do it now barcode and ibob come and clear urself? funny thing is how after just 1 day of new wwl launch the old wwl does down?

I can honestly say, no one here did shit to catz sever. bust considering all the trolls and racists catz made admin, its no wonder there was a shutdown. I do feel bad for him. thing is. he lost his true friends. the people who weren't afraid to tell him honestly how they felt (a true sign of friendship) and aligned himself with people who just want shit from him, who know if they say shit back to him, they dont get shit from him. and made those people admin... like you, tonshadd, m26 (although, you are the one who made m26 admin I think). and let idiots like hworang and barcode run wild. it was just a matter of time.
milk&cookies
milk&cookies
:Admin:

Back to top Go down