East Wonder Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New user, hello guys

5 posters

Go down

New user, hello guys Empty New user, hello guys

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:26 am

I'm new. from retro gamer magazine. how are you guys doing?

Back to top Go down

New user, hello guys Empty Re: New user, hello guys

Post  thrillhouse Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 am

Hey. I am kicking ass right now, how about you?
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/max8455/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:34 pm

CraigGrannell wrote:I'm new. from retro gamer magazine. how are you guys doing?

You work for retro gamer magazine thats pretty cool. Hope to see you in the server.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ic22 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:52 pm

o Kool welcome to the Forums dude. If u dont mind me asking wat is Retro Gamer Magazine?
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Ic22 wrote:o Kool welcome to the Forums dude. If u dont mind me asking wat is Retro Gamer Magazine?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retro_Gamer
10902SMOKE22234
10902SMOKE22234

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Grannell Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:30 am

For the record, whoever posted that initial message isn't Craig Grannell, and I know that because he isn't me, unless I have some kind of split personality that posts in the wee small hours and, for whatever reason, doesn't have the ability to correctly use capital letters.

I've no idea why someone would want to impersonate me on a forum (and I only found out about this thread after someone mentioned it to me on Facebook), but anyone doing so cannot be up to any good. I've alerted admins, although have yet to receive a response.

Craig Grannell

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:02 am

That sucks but I am not surprised.
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Craig Grannell wrote:For the record, whoever posted that initial message isn't Craig Grannell, and I know that because he isn't me, unless I have some kind of split personality that posts in the wee small hours and, for whatever reason, doesn't have the ability to correctly use capital letters.

I've no idea why someone would want to impersonate me on a forum (and I only found out about this thread after someone mentioned it to me on Facebook), but anyone doing so cannot be up to any good. I've alerted admins, although have yet to receive a response.

sorry to hear about this craig i hope the admins and the community will correct this identity theft and delete this post. anyway craig nice to talk to you and sorry for the impersonator. I will also alert the admins when i run into them.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Craig Grannell Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Thanks—I appreciate it. As for the original post, I'm more bemused than annoyed. It's not like I'm a celebrity or something. Had it not made the "from retro gamer magazine" comment, I'd have probably ignored it; but someone claiming they're me and then noting one of my clients... not good.

Craig Grannell

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Don't be too quick to write off the crazies that peruse this place. Were you registered before this happened? If so then someone could have your password. I would change financial institution passwords and check all your stuff and make sure you didn't get ripped off.
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:14 pm

thrillhouse wrote:Don't be too quick to write off the crazies that peruse this place. Were you registered before this happened? If so then someone could have your password. I would change financial institution passwords and check all your stuff and make sure you didn't get ripped off.

The real craig and the faker have two different accounts, if you look at the one who started this thread he has no spaces in his username, but the real one has 1 space in between craig and grannell.
10902SMOKE22234
10902SMOKE22234

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:25 pm

10902SMOKE22234 wrote:
thrillhouse wrote:Don't be too quick to write off the crazies that peruse this place. Were you registered before this happened? If so then someone could have your password. I would change financial institution passwords and check all your stuff and make sure you didn't get ripped off.

The real craig and the faker have two different accounts, if you look at the one who started this thread he has no spaces in his username, but the real one has 1 space in between craig and grannell.

he only made that account because he seen that post and so he could comment on it.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  10902SMOKE22234 Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Ltmonkey wrote:
10902SMOKE22234 wrote:

he only made that account because he seen that post and so he could comment on it.

I know.
10902SMOKE22234
10902SMOKE22234

Back to top Go down

Post  Ic22 Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 pm

wait let me get this stright for the fact that u work for a magazine company u consider yourself a celebrity or are people treating u like one?
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

Post  thrillhouse Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Someone is posing as the magazine guy for reasons unknown.
thrillhouse
thrillhouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Ltmonkey Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Ic22 wrote:wait let me get this stright for the fact that u work for a magazine company u consider yourself a celebrity or are people treating u like one?

no he said he dont know why someone would hes not a clebrity.
Ltmonkey
Ltmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ic22 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm

o lol ok
Ic22
Ic22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content